Research programme: protein-targeted therapeutics - Quorex/Biogen IDECAlternative Names: Protein-targeted therapeutics research programme
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator Biogen Idec; Quorex Pharmaceuticals
- Class Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Nov 2003 IDEC Pharmaceuticals has merged with Biogen to form Biogen Idec
- 05 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)