CAT 5001Alternative Names: Anti-Mesothelin Immunotoxin; CAT-5001; SS 1P; SS1(dsFv)-PE38
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2007
Price : *
At a glance
- Originator National Institutes of Health (USA)
- Class Antineoplastics; Immunotoxins
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Mesothelioma; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Oct 2007 Cambridge Antibody Technology has been acquired and merged into MedImmune
- 27 Jul 2006 CAT 5001 has been licensed to Cambridge Antibody Technology worldwide
- 30 Jun 2006 Cambridge Antibody Technology has been acquired by AstraZeneca.