Research programme: DAC:NP - ConjuChemAlternative Names: DAC:Natriuretic Peptide
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator ConjuChem Biotechnologies
- Class Natriuretic peptides
- Mechanism of Action Diuretics
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure
Most Recent Events
- 28 Aug 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Congestive heart failure in Canada (unspecified route)
- 25 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Congestive heart failure in Canada (unspecified route)