Research programme: islet amyloid polypeptide inhibitors - InnodiaAlternative Names: ID 1567; NC 935
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Neurochem
- Developer Innodia
- Mechanism of Action Islet amyloid polypeptide inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jul 2008 Innodia has been acquired by BELLUS Health
- 11 Apr 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 25 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Canada (unspecified route)