Research programme: P2Y receptor agonists - Bar-Ilan University/InnodiaAlternative Names: ID-1738
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Bar-Ilan University
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Purinoceptor P2U agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 17 Jul 2008 Innodia has been acquired by BELLUS Health
- 30 Mar 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing for ID 1738 in Type-2 diabetes mellitus
- 25 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Canada (PO)