Research programme: BK potassium channel modulators - NeuroSearch/TopoTargetAlternative Names: NSD-551
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator NeuroSearch
- Developer NeuroSearch; TopoTarget
- Mechanism of Action Potassium channel modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Brain cancer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Brain cancer in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 14 May 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 30 Aug 2005 NeuroSearch and TopoTarget have entered into an agreement to co-develop and co-promote NSD 551