Research programme: prostate cancer therapy - Industrial Research/ Albert EinsteinAlternative Names: Prostate cancer therapy research programme - Industrial Research/Albert Einstein
Latest Information Update: 21 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Albert Einstein College of Medicine; Industrial Research Limited
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Nov 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Prostate cancer in New Zealand (unspecified route)
- 01 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)