WW 46Alternative Names: Parsepril; WW46
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Inotek Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic complications; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 09 Aug 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetic complications in USA (unspecified route)
- 13 Nov 2003 Preclinical trials in Diabetic complications in USA (unspecified route)