Research programme: atherosclerosis therapies - Cardiovascular Research Institute Maastricht/OrganonAlternative Names: Atherosclerosis therapies research programme - Cardiovascular Research Institute Maastricht/Organon
Latest Information Update: 02 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Cardiovascular Research Institute Maastricht; Organon
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Atherosclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 25 Sep 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Atherosclerosis in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 02 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Atherosclerosis in Netherlands (unspecified route)