Research programme: MKK-targeting molecules - CelgeneAlternative Names: MEK-targeting molecules research programme - Celgene; MKK-targeting molecules research programme - Celgene; Research programme: MEK-targeting molecules - Celgene
Latest Information Update: 07 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Celgene Corporation
- Mechanism of Action Mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 07 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)