Research programme: mannose receptor targeted monoclonal antibodies - MedarexAlternative Names: Anti-mannose receptor monoclonal antibodies - Medarex
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2009
At a glance
- Originator Medarex
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Apr 2007 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 03 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)