Research programme: anti-infectives -ArQule/NovartisAlternative Names: Anti-infectives research programme - ArQule/Novartis
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator ArQule; Novartis
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bacterial infections; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 03 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 03 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in USA (unspecified route)