TKB 662Alternative Names: TKB-662
Latest Information Update: 27 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Originator Isotechnika
- Mechanism of Action Lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 27 Sep 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in Canada (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Transplant rejection in Canada (unspecified route)
- 05 Nov 2004 TKB 662 is available for licensing (http://www.isotechnika.com)