Research programme: osteoarthritis therapy - Canadian Arthritis Network/GeneNewsAlternative Names: Osteoarthritis therapy research programme - Canadian Arthritis Network/GeneNews
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2007
At a glance
- Originator Canadian Arthritis Network; GeneNews Limited
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteoarthritis in Canada (unspecified route)
- 03 Nov 2006 ChondroGene is now called GeneNews
- 04 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Osteoarthritis in Canada (unspecified route)