GSK 597901Alternative Names: GSK597901
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Beta 2 adrenergic receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 05 Dec 2003 Phase-II clinical trials in Asthma (unspecified route)
- 05 Dec 2003 Phase-II clinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (unspecified route)
- 08 Jul 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Asthma (unspecified route)