Research programme: metabolic disorders therapy - Amgen/Japan Tobacco
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2008
At a glance
- Originator Amgen; Japan Tobacco
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Metabolic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 09 Sep 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Metabolic disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 17 Aug 2004 Tularik has been acquired and merged into Amgen
- 11 Mar 2004 Japan Tobacco will terminate the research support portion of the collaboration with Tularik