Anti-CD16 monoclonal antibody - Sanofi Genzyme/MacroGenicsAlternative Names: anti-CD16; CD16 Mab; GMA-161
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Genzyme Corporation; MacroGenics
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action IgG receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immune thrombocytopenic purpura; Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 29 Oct 2003 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)