Research programme: PAR-2 antagonists - EntreMedAlternative Names: 520p; p520
Latest Information Update: 19 Dec 2008
At a glance
- Originator EntreMed
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; PAR 2 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 19 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Jul 2006 This programme is still in active development