Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2005
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Lipid metabolism disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Aug 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Lipid metabolism disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Dec 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Lipid metabolism disorders in USA (unspecified route)