Research programme: muscular dystrophy gene therapy - Tapestry PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: DMD gene therapy - NaPro BioTherapeutics; Muscular dystrophy gene therapy - NaPro BioTherapeutics
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2005
At a glance
- Originator Tapestry Pharmaceuticals
- Class Gene therapies
- Mechanism of Action Genetic transcription inhibitors; Genetic transcription stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Muscular dystrophies
Most Recent Events
- 10 Aug 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Muscular dystrophy in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 May 2004 Napro Biotherapeutics is now called Tapestry Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Muscular dystrophy in USA (unspecified route)