EfipladibAlternative Names: PLA-902
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Analgesics; Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Antirheumatics; Benzoic acids; Chlorobenzenes; Small molecules; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Phospholipase A2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Osteoarthritis; Pain; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Pain in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Jan 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Osteoarthritis in USA (unspecified route)
- 11 Jan 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (unspecified route)