Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Medisyn TechnologiesAlternative Names: MT062; MT103 - Medisyn Technologies; MT477
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Medisyn Technologies
- Class Quinolines
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Aromatase inhibitors; Epidermal growth factor receptor antagonists; Hormone antagonists; Protein kinase C inhibitors; Ras protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Pancreatic cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Non-small-cell-lung-cancer in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Malignant-melanoma in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Pancreatic-cancer in USA