Immunotherapeutic vaccines - Aastrom/Duke UniversityAlternative Names: Immunotherapeutic vaccines - Aastrom/Duke University
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Aastrom Biosciences; Duke University Medical Center
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Gastrointestinal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2006 Discontinued - Phase-I for Gastrointestinal cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Dec 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Gastrointestinal cancer in USA (unspecified route)