MH 15EAlternative Names: MH-15E; Morphine hydrochloride-extradural
Latest Information Update: 29 Jan 2008
At a glance
- Originator Daiichi Sankyo Company; Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma; Shionogi; Takeda; Tanabe Seiyaku
- Class Morphinans; Opioid analgesics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid mu receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer pain
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 03 Apr 2006 Daiichi Pharmaceutical has merged with Sankyo to form Daiichi Sankyo Inc
- 01 Oct 2005 Sumitomo Pharmaceuticals has merged with Dainippon Pharmaceutical to form Dainippon Sumitomo Pharma