Research programme: inflammation therapy - GeneCare Research/SCYNEXIS
Latest Information Update: 21 Mar 2007
At a glance
- Originator GeneCare Research Institute; SCYNEXIS Europe
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 17 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Europe (unspecified route)
- 17 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Japan (unspecified route)