Research programme: antibacterials - CytoGenixAlternative Names: Antibacterials (multi-drug resistant) compound research programme - CytoGenix; CY 401; CY 403; CYGX 0401; Gene silencing antibacterial therapies - CytoGenix; RBL-1 research programme - CytoGenix/Imperial College London; Research programme: RBL1 - CytoGenix/Imperial College London
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator CytoGenix
- Developer CytoGenix; Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 09 Aug 2005 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 09 Aug 2005 CytoGenix and Imperial College London have entered into an agreement to co-develop RBL1
- 04 Apr 2005 CY 403 has progressed into preclinical development