PG 116800Alternative Names: PG 530742
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Procter & Gamble
- Class Heart failure therapies; Hydroxamic acids
- Mechanism of Action Metalloprotease inhibitors; Metalloprotein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Heart failure; Osteoarthritis
Most Recent Events
- 18 Apr 2005 Data presented at the 54th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American College of Cardiology (ACC-2005) have been added to the Adverse events and Heart Failure pharmacodynamics sections
- 17 Mar 2004 Data presented at the 53rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American College of Cardiology (ACC-2004) have been added to the Heart Failure pharmacodynamics section
- 31 Aug 2003 Phase-II clinical trials in Heart failure in USA (PO)