LY 312340Alternative Names: LY312340
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Eli Lilly
- Class Antineoplastics; Benzoic acids; Lactams
- Mechanism of Action Serine endopeptidase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 23 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2002 Preclinical trials in Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)