Research programme: autoimmune disorders - GMP Immunotherapeutics/University of MichiganAlternative Names: Autoimmune disorders research programme - GMP Immunotherapeutics/University of Michigan
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator University of Michigan
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jan 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 04 Jan 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)