Research programme: kinase inhibitors - Pierre Fabre/SGX PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Kinase inhibitors - SGX/UroGene
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator SGX Pharmaceuticals; UroGene
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Phosphotransferase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bladder cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 2005 Structural GenomiX is now called SGX Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Bladder cancer in France (unspecified)