Research programme: anti-factor VIII antibody inhibitors - Genmab/SanquinAlternative Names: Anti-factor VIII antibody inhibitors - Genmab/Sanquin
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sanquin Blood Supply Foundation
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Haemophilia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Haemophilia in Netherlands
- 23 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Haemophilia in Netherlands (unspecified route)