Research programme: cystic fibrosis therapy - Cystic Fibrosis Foundation/SGX Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Therapeutics; SGX Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cystic fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 20 Aug 2008 SGX Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Eli Lilly
- 04 Feb 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 31 Aug 2005 Structural GenomiX is now called SGX Pharmaceuticals