Research programme: antibacterials - Human Genome Sciences/PfizerAlternative Names: Research programme: staphylococcal infections therapy - Human Genome Sciences/Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2006
At a glance
- Originator Human Genome Sciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Staphylococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)
- 30 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Staphylococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)