Angiogenic gene therapy - TransgeneAlternative Names: AD-CTGF2
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Transgene
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inducing agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Ischaemic heart disorders; Peripheral arterial disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Peripheral arterial disorders in France (Injection)
- 23 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Ischaemic heart disorders in France (Injection)
- 30 Jun 2003 Preclinical trials in Peripheral arterial disorders in France (Injection)