Research programme: osteoporosis therapeutics - Procter & GambleAlternative Names: Osteoporosis therapeutics research programme - Proctor and Gamble
Latest Information Update: 26 Feb 2009
At a glance
- Originator Procter & Gamble
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Jul 2004 SEQUENOM has terminated its involvement in this research programme
- 17 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)