Research programme: human monoclonal antibodies - MorphoSys/Pfizer
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator MorphoSys; Pfizer
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Undefined in Germany (Parenteral)
- 31 Jan 2011 MorphoSys reaches a milestone in connection with an IND filing and initiation of a phase I trial of an antibody therapeutic in the area of oncology
- 20 Dec 2006 MorphoSys and Pfizer have expanded their collaboration on the development of therapeutic antibodies until 2011