796406Alternative Names: GW 796406
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2005
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline; Zambon Group SpA
- Developer GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antihypertensives
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors; Neprilysin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 30 Nov 2004 Discontinued - Phase-I for Hypertension in USA (unspecified route)
- 08 Dec 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Hypertension in USA (unspecified route)