Research programme: autoimmune disorders - XOMA/Diversa
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2008
At a glance
- Originator Diversa; XOMA
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Autoimmune disorders
Most Recent Events
- 14 May 2008 The programme is still in active development
- 03 Jul 2006 This compound is still in active development
- 12 Jan 2004 Preclinical trials in Autoimmune disorders in USA (Parenteral)