Research programme: overactive bladder - Dynogen/Johnson & JohnsonAlternative Names: Overactive bladder research programme - Dynogen/Johnson & Johnson
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Originator Dynogen Pharmaceuticals; Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Developer Dynogen Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Overactive bladder
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jan 2004 Preclinical trials in Overactive bladder in USA (unspecified route)