FP 0011Alternative Names: FP 0011-Backup; FP0011
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Originator Faust Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Domain Therapeutics
- Class Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate-antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; Parkinson's disease