ARA 014418Alternative Names: AR A014418
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2008
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Antidementias
- Mechanism of Action Glycogen synthase kinase 3 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 05 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Depression in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 05 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Alzheimer's disease in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 02 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Depression in Sweden (unspecified route)