Research programme: HIV editing enzyme drugs - OyaGenAlternative Names: HIV editing enzyme drugs research programme - OyaGen
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator OyaGen
- Class Peptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action HIV replication inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical HIV infections
Most Recent Events
- 25 Feb 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in the US
- 14 Jan 2004 Preclinical trials in HIV infections treatment in USA (unspecified route)