At a glance
- Originator Takeda
- Class Urologics
- Mechanism of Action Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Urinary incontinence
Most Recent Events
- 29 Apr 2005 Discontinued - Phase-II for Urinary incontinence in Japan (unspecified route)
- 05 Apr 2004 A preclinical study has been added to the pharmacokinetics and Genitourinary Disorders pharmacodynamics sections
- 10 Nov 2003 Phase-II clinical trials in urinary incontinence in Japan (unspecified route)