406275 - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: 362115; 362115A; 406725; 406725A
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Analgesics; Antimigraines
- Mechanism of Action Gap junction modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Epilepsy; Migraine; Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 25 Nov 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Neuropathic Pain in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 16 Jan 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Migraine in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 16 Jan 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Epilepsy in United Kingdom (unspecified route)