At a glance
- Originator Biophysica Inc; Interpharma Praha
- Developer Interpharma Praha
- Class Benzamides; Nonionic contrast media; Propanolamines
- Mechanism of Action Radiography enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 26 Aug 2008 Interpharma Praha has been acquired by Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- 19 Jan 2004 Phase-II/III clinical trials in Undefined indication (diagnosis) in Czech Republic (unspecified route)