644784Alternative Names: GW 644784
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Mechanism of Action Cyclo-oxygenase 2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Pain; Schizophrenia
Most Recent Events
- 20 Jan 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Pain in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 20 Jan 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Schizophrenia in United Kingdom (unspecified route)