Research programme: adenosine deaminase inhibitors - Astellas PharmaAlternative Names: Adenosine deaminase inhibitors research programme - Astellas Pharma; FR 221647
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine deaminase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Anaemia; Immunodeficiency disorders; Leukaemia; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 11 Apr 2005 Yamanouchi has merged with Fujisawa to form Astellas Pharma
- 23 Jan 2004 Preclinical trials in Leukaemia in Japan (unspecified route)
- 23 Jan 2004 Preclinical trials in Immunodeficiency disorders in Japan (unspecified route)