Research programme: p38 MAP kinase inhibitors - LEO PharmaAlternative Names: p38 MAP kinase inhibitors research programme - LEO Pharma
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2008
At a glance
- Originator LEO Pharma
- Class Benzophenones; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 08 Apr 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 07 Sep 2004 Data presented at the 18th International Symposium on Medicinal Chemistry (ISMC-2004) have been added to the pharmacokinetics and Inflammation pharmacodynamics section
- 28 Jan 2004 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Denmark (unspecified route)