Research programme: phenylketonuria therapies - Altus PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: ALTU-236
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Originator Altus Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Phenylalanine ammonia lyase replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Phenylketonuria
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2009 Suspended - Preclinical for Phenylketonuria in USA (PO)
- 24 Jun 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 26 Apr 2006 This compound is still in active development