Research programme: antibody therapeutics - Medarex/XerionAlternative Names: Antibody therapeutics - Medarex/Xerion
Latest Information Update: 03 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Medarex; Xerion Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 03 May 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Undefined indication in Germany (unspecified route)
- 03 May 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)
- 29 Jun 2005 This programme is still in active development